Thanks ! anda yang ke :

I CARE

26.12.11

PROPOSAL

assalamualaikum!
ohsem people!
(oh knapa aku addict dengan perkataan OHSEM! ni?)
lets talk about urm,, engagement. ouh wait! ENGAGEMENT? means bertunang? ;D i have always thought that it would be easy since i wasnt be able to feel how was it when i was a kid. always fikir yang gumbira2 saja :) but these few days, everybody are talking about this topic. Maria Elena dah engaged, lisa dah jumpa kakak ipar, n me myself? he was asking about this last friday. wee~ mulanya aku pending jugak. i just said that i want to. but then i realised, whatttt? aku dah kena proposed?! whaaa childhood dream dah become reality. bersinar sinar mata masa tuh. haha. at the same time, rasa butterflies in my stomach. haa bukan butterflies kot. lebih kepada kura2 shuffle dalam perut. hehe but proposed secara tak rasmi lah kan? haha tapi still happy :D
huhu senyum sorang2 lagi <3




abdul qaiyum


he makes me happy. n i love him. thats all :D

0 comments: